Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Newlymaid



I don't know about everyone reading this, but I know that I personally have about 10 bridesmaids dresses from the various weddings that I have had the pleasure to take part in. I love each and every one because they remind me of the wonderful days that I had in them, but let's face it. Most of them I could never wear again out in public. (Imagine then how THESE bridesmaids must feel!)





The brilliant minds at "Newlymaid" have come up with a solution to this problem. For every old gown you send in to them, they will send you a beautiful, classy, (and necessary!) black dress. It's so simple! As long as the gown you send in meets these requirements, it will be upcycled or donated in exchange for your new dress in any one of these styles. (Check out our favorites below)






It's such a wonderful idea, we just had to share.

Good luck, and good shopping!

XoXoX

The Fabulous Team




No comments:

Post a Comment